Planning a wedding holds no joy for me.
Tonight the chance of me exercising is gloriously minimal, I've already finished the first three seasons of Grey's Anatomy (this show is so terrible it's like an abusive father) and ranunculous and tomatoes are planted. Garage music studio is set up. I am running out of excuses and now have to plan this @#$%ing wedding.
I am to pour money into an event that my cats cannot attend. This is ridiculous.



I need to GO GO GO. CRAFT CRAFT CRAFT. But instead, I find myself surfing the internet for valid forms of life extension, cryonics, and other mitochondria regeneration.
How much life has changed from just three years ago. Three years ago, I might have liked a big wedding with lots of atmosphere. Today, I simply want to start each day with my best friend and I am this close THIS close to begging for elopement. Really honey, I swear if you read this let's blow all our wedding money on an experimental video and I bet (judging by this chunk of change) we could even shoot this bitch on film.
No pirate wedding!?!
ReplyDeleteHey... if you decide to blow it all on a film, I've got a cool idea for a short
ReplyDelete